Friday, September 25, 2015

Todays haul

 This is a small mini-garden sort of thing my Mom is trying out inside an old, claw-foot tub, the bell peppers seem to be doing pretty good in it, or, at least surviving haha.







This picture I left mostly un-edited (just cropped it to see the Green Flame easier) and is a picture of some maybe hard to see Green Flames in our burn barrel, and, as I find out while doing this post, can be caused by one of quite a few chemicals, but for us it was likely due to maybe some Copper Wire or some sort of small bit of copper that was mistakenly put into one of the bags (copper sulfate is one of the chemicals)

2 comments:

  1. Great photos. Especially the fire photo! You should make a google plus account and link your blog to it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, I like your bathtub garden and I also like the green flame. That's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete