Friday, March 25, 2016

I was just driving down the road, and I saw this building, with an equally sized and equally abandoned look twin, on the side of the road and I wanted to take a picture, because I kind of like the look of abandoned places, weird, I know, but it's something I like.
 These next two were taken after a pretty big windstorm we had.  I guess the tree was feeling lonely, and decided to drop a branch and plant a new tree.
But really though, it dropped and just sat, nearly straight on the ground, it wasn't really stuck in the ground, just sitting there.











Anyways, I am sorry for the long hiatus, I really have no excuses, but I will try harder to make more regular posts, so please keep tuned in to see what I find.





2 comments:

  1. I love old buildings, too. I always wonder what stories they have to tell.
    Strange that the branch wasn't stuck in the ground. Wow.
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and thank you for stopping by

      Delete