Thursday, August 16, 2018

New content coming

So, I know by now it's be a tired cliche for me to apologize for the lack of ever posting anything.  But I'm going to do it anyway, I'm sorry for not posting anything in so long.  I will be posting new content soon, I have a new hobby called Amtgard which is very similar to a safe form of Medieval reenactment,  we make foam swords, real armor, and we have battles.  I will be making posts about that.

I will also be traveling to events, and be making posts of those, taking photos of people cookinh, camping and having general fun in what we call Garb, which is essentially costumes for our reenactments.  I will also be posting photos of general things, our yard, pecans, cool cars, whatever u see, as well as bringing back some ideas of things I liked before, like the "Little Towns Of" that I made a post a very long time ago.

Once again, for everyone,  I'm sorry but I am back again

3 comments:

  1. No need to apologize. It happens to everyone. Look forward to seeing your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete