Thursday, June 23, 2016

Just some snake skin

Only a light post today, just a few pictures of a snake skin in a nearby tree.  I actually saw the snake shortly after it molted, but by the time I got my camera, it was gone, and I'm not in the business of chasing things down to get pictures of them, sometimes they get mad, so, if I see them while I have the camera, I'll take them, but I won't antagonize them just to get the picture.



  I do think the pictures of the skin turned out well though.   They belong to a Black Rat snake, which is not poisonous, and, like the name implies, eats mostly small rodents such as rats and mice.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, I think they turned out good to

      Delete
  2. Fantastic eye for subject matter. The light, the texture, the composition are all just perfect.

    ReplyDelete