Wednesday, July 6, 2016

The Cardinal in the Coal Mine

 No, I actually don't have any photo's of a coal mine, just a couple today, this one is a blossom from one of our apple trees in our backyard.  We've got some apples on them, one's even starting to redden, we also lost quite a few of them though, but no worries.
 Sorry, this one's a little blurry because I tried to take it to fast, not giving the camera time to focus properly.   He landed on a small power line we have going to a light we have on our property, so I thought I would take advantage.
This one I had a little better timing.  The Cardinal is probably the bird that causes the most bird-watchers to go watching, with a tie to another bird that doesn't seem as common, but I've spotted a few times down here, the Blue-Jay.     

   I hope to get a bit more variety tomorrow, so please look forward to it.

2 comments:

  1. Always look forward to it. I know how hard it is to post every day. Post when you can. I enjoy the view from your eyes.

    ReplyDelete